FORUMAMONTRES
AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
| |

Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection

+5
niko93
oldboyz
xabixab
Mister N
Rashid
9 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Rashid
Nouveau

collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Empty
MessageSujet: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptySam 21 Sep 2019 - 12:17

Hello everyone! I want to announce to all of you about the start of work on a new watch project. The idea for creating this watch came to me while studying the culture of ancient Rome and Greece. So once again, while reading a book about ancient Greek culture, I saw on one of the pages an image of a shield. Made of bronze, decorated with various metal inserts, he really impressed me and the idea immediately came to my mind: “What if to make the shield a central element of the watch’s design?”. In the process, I quickly realized that the shield cannot be an element of the dial or caseback, because in accordance with the original idea, he should be at the center of design and composition as a whole. Then it was decided to take the shield out and insert it into the glass. Then after the idea was outlined, I started working on the details.

collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Case_a11
collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Case_a12

This is a one-hand watch, but despite the absence of a minute hand, it is quite accurate to keep the time. So the wide end of the hand indicates the current hour, while the other, thin end of the hand indicates ten-minute intervals.

collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Hand_310

collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Hand_212

The lack of a visible hand attachment point creates the feeling that the hand is floating in the air, to create such an effect was one of the main tasks in this project. I decided to make the ends of the hand pointed, because the idea of ​​a shield evokes thoughts of bravery, courage and battles. I plan to polish the marks and ends of the hand using the mirror black polish technique with a small anglage on the ends of the hand. I also plan to make a dial using the hand hammer technique, followed by painting it with a blue lacquer. On the dial itself, I plan to install a ring with a marking of ten-minute intervals, it will be made of silverplated brass, with the printing of the marking itself. I'am planning to use a handmade crocodile leather strap, the buckle will be also made by hand.

This watch will be something like a test of the lifeability of an idea and therefore will be quite affordable. In the future, if the idea resonates with watch collectors, a significantly improved version with a higher-class movement will be released. All watches will be made only to order.

Key facts

Diameter: 44mm
Height: 11mm
Material: Stainless steel
Water resistance: 30m
Glass: Sapphire
Movement: ETA 6498-2
Functions: Hours, ten-minute intervals
Winding: Hand-wound
Frequency: 21600
Power reserve: 56 hours
Strap: handmade stainless steel buckle; handmade crocodile leather strap.
Suggested price: 3150-3450$

Below you can find images of 3D sketches of watch, please note that these are only sketches, not the final renders. In the future I will add more information, sketches an images.
collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Shield16
collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Shield19

For any another information please contact me by private message or by email rashid15ing@gmail.com . You can also find me on Facebook (Tsoroev Rashid) and Instagram (@tsoroevrashid) https://www.instagram.com/tsoroevrashid/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rashid
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyDim 22 Sep 2019 - 9:32

There is a mistake in the text. Suggested price is $ 2450.
Rashid
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyJeu 30 Jan 2020 - 11:20

I am glad to announce the completion of work on the Shield project. The realisation of this project took more than three months and the process was not easy, but I tried my best and now you can see the final result. In the photographs you can see the first fully completed prototype. I decided to make the Shield without engravings and any patterns in order to give future customers more opportunities to personalize their watches. I know there is lack of info at the caseback, but honestly i wanted tp make it clear.collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection 112
collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection 212
collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection 311
Mister N
Membre éminent.
Mister N

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyJeu 30 Jan 2020 - 11:23

Whaou en english.... en cette période de Brexit ça va tousser grave

44 me et 2500 $ ça va cartonner grave Laughing

Dernière édition par Mister N le Jeu 30 Jan 2020 - 11:25, édité 1 fois
Rashid
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyJeu 30 Jan 2020 - 11:25

I am fron Russia and English it is the easiest way for me to communicate with another nationalities)
Mister N
Membre éminent.
Mister N

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyJeu 30 Jan 2020 - 11:26

But not here
Rashid
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyJeu 30 Jan 2020 - 11:28

Here you can see one of the examples of customization, which is in process currently.collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Shield23
collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Shield11
Rashid
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyJeu 30 Jan 2020 - 11:33

Mister N, i was have a little conversation with administration of this forum and they said that i can post in English there. 2500$ is the approx price for customized watch, basic version will be priced at 2000$.
Mister N
Membre éminent.
Mister N

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyJeu 30 Jan 2020 - 11:37

Good news Smile
xabixab
Membre très actif

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyJeu 30 Jan 2020 - 13:54

Dommage qu'il y ait un truc en plein milieu, on voit pas bien la montre du coup... Sad
Rashid
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyJeu 30 Jan 2020 - 16:50

xabixab a écrit:
Dommage qu'il y ait un truc en plein milieu, on voit pas bien la montre du coup... Sad
It's just needs to get used)

Central disk was especially made for engravings and other options of personalisation.
oldboyz
Membre super actif

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyJeu 30 Jan 2020 - 22:25

quite orignal at 1st look.
unless i'm wrong (i'm just a casual), at least it shows there is still some "innovation" in design.

gratz for this concept
Rashid
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyVen 31 Jan 2020 - 7:07

oldboyz a écrit:
quite orignal at 1st look.
unless i'm wrong (i'm just a casual), at least it shows there is still some "innovation" in design.

gratz for this concept
Thanks you!  One of the goals of this project was to make something simple and original looking at the same time.
niko93
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyLun 3 Fév 2020 - 4:24

Hi Rashid, and congrats for your project.
If you are not aware about this forum, very often, people are very strict and critical here.
From my point of view, 44mm is way too big (well, I have a small wrist, ~16cm).

Can you justify the price?

The ETA is not the less expensive movement, we agree on that, I guess you had to do some researches about how to include the "shield piece" in the middle of the the mineral(?)/sapphire(?) glass and all of the finishing you talked about cost something.

But 2500$ does not seem to be justified except if you can give us more informations maybe?
ZEN
Rang: Administrateur
ZEN

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyMar 4 Fév 2020 - 9:08

Exceptionnellent OK pour l'anglais . Chinois

Manivel
Membre éminent.
Manivel

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyMar 4 Fév 2020 - 9:13

En passant, un sous forum angliche spiquinge peut être? 
Cela pourrait ouvrir des discussions internationales a terme.

Désolé pour le HS.

Je dois dire que j'ai par ailleurs bien du mal a m'intéresser a ce projet…  Incompréhensible
py3.14
Membre référent
py3.14

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyMar 4 Fév 2020 - 9:39

Manivel a écrit:
En passant, un sous forum angliche spiquinge peut être? 
Cela pourrait ouvrir des discussions internationales a terme.

Désolé pour le HS.

Je dois dire que j'ai par ailleurs bien du mal a m'intéresser a ce projet…  Incompréhensible

Le sous forum angliche pourrait être une bonne idée , mais je ne sais pas si il serait très actif...

Par exemple le forum tchèque Chronomag a une section en anglais mais elle dort (a mon grand désespoir d'ailleurs...)

@Rashid, thanks for sharing and congrats, your concept is innovative and very different from the usual production.

I also have concerns regarding the size, as the watch looks massive with the shield. Can you post some wristshots so we have a better idea?
Rashid
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyMar 4 Fév 2020 - 11:18

niko93 a écrit:
Hi Rashid, and congrats for your project.
If you are not aware about this forum, very often, people are very strict and critical here.
From my point of view, 44mm is way too big (well, I have a small wrist, ~16cm).

Can you justify the price?

The ETA is not the less expensive movement, we agree on that, I guess you had to do some researches about how to include the "shield piece" in the middle of the the mineral(?)/sapphire(?) glass and all of the finishing you talked about cost something.

But 2500$ does not seem to be justified except if you can give us more informations maybe?
Hello niko93!

Don't worry i always opened for critics so everything is ok.

Yes 44mm seem to be a big size but it this watch fits good on the wrist thanks to low strap fixation points and strap itself. For example my wrist is quite thin, but the watch  fits ok.

Yes, i using ETA 6498-2 movement which is higher version of 6498. Yes 6498-2 is not something extremely expensive, but it makes a sense anyway.

I fixed Shield in the glass itself , of course i ising a sapphire glass.

About pricing.2500$ is the price for fully customized watch (base version of the watch is priced at 1800$), so you can customize shield, dial, ask for another shape of hand and also customize caseback.

For example custom watch with lion on shield and roman numerals is priced at 2000$.
Rashid
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyMar 4 Fév 2020 - 11:22

ZEN a écrit:
Exceptionnellent OK pour l'anglais . Chinois
Oh thank you) But to be honest i don't think my English is good enough.
Rashid
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyMar 4 Fév 2020 - 11:32

py3.14 a écrit:

Le sous forum angliche pourrait être une bonne idée , mais je ne sais pas si il serait très actif...

Par exemple le forum tchèque Chronomag a une section en anglais mais elle dort (a mon grand désespoir d'ailleurs...)

@Rashid, thanks for sharing and congrats, your concept is innovative and very different from the usual production.

I also have concerns regarding the size, as the watch looks massive with the shield. Can you post some wristshots so we have a better idea?
Thank you for your kind words! Yes it appears a big and size is not small, but as i said before watch fits good on the wrist. Of course i will post wristshots and another pics soon, so you will be able to have an idea;)
Rashid
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyJeu 7 Mai 2020 - 10:47

I want to share with you live photos from the process of creating customized Shield watches.collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection 20200412
collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection 20200411
collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection 20200410
Rashid
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyJeu 7 Mai 2020 - 10:49

A lot of work remains to be done on this watch, but I am pleased with how everything looks at this stage)collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection 20200413
DRACHENREITER42
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyDim 10 Mai 2020 - 0:51

Hi Rashid,
its unusual too see a shield in the glass.
but its Nice and easely part to customise.
i think its à very good idea.
have you ever think what kind of option you Can do with this shield. watch in watch?
good Luck.
Rashid
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyDim 10 Mai 2020 - 21:44

Hi DRACHENREITER42 ! Yes, as you said it's a nice part to customize. One of the ideas while creating this watch was to give to customer ability to customize his watch according to his wishes.
There is lot of options for customization which is available for this watch and i think the only limit here is the customers fantasy. As example of customization i was posted picture with lion on shield and roman numerals on the dial.
Rashid
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection EmptyMer 13 Mai 2020 - 16:02

Today I want to present you a new version of the Shield watch. Since the beginning of the creation of the first Shield watch, I wanted to make a unique version of this watch. Something that is pleasant to the eyes and pleasant to wear.
The case of this watch is made of 316L steel and has a size of 44mm and 11.2mm. The case diameter may seem large, but due to the good proportions, the watch looks good on the wrist (for example, my wrist is 16.5 cm, but nonetheless the watch does not seem large). I did not put my name and logo on the caseback since I hope that the future owner will want to engrave his name on it.
The dial of this watch is made of brass, the relief of the dial was applied using laser engraving. After that, the dial was sandblasted and rhodium plated, then the dial was coated with transparent blue enamel. It is very difficult to enamel the dial because it is important to carefully fill the relief of the numbers, but I tried as best I could and was pleased with the end result.
The two-pointed hand is made of steel completely by hand. The shield is also made entirely of silver by hand. For engraving a lion, I chose the method of laser engraving, since laser engraving allows you to achieve a high level of detail in the picture. After laser engraving, the shield was sandblasted to create a background that could emphasize the face of a lion. Initially, I wanted to perform a background using the hand hammer technique, but later I had to abandon this idea because it was too risky to process such a pattern in this engraving. After sandblasting, I polished the pattern. The shield itself is inserted into sapphire crystal.
In this watch I used an improved version of the ETA 6498-2 movement (also known as 6498-2 well kept version) with Geneva stripes and blued screws. I love this movement for its reliability, and the beautiful decoration like the Geneva stripes and the blued screws make it even more pleasant.
The strap of this watch is made of crocodile leather completely by hand. The buckle is made of hardened steel, also completely by hand.
This watch is a 1/1 unique piece. For any other information you can contact me through PM or email (rashid15ing@gmail.com) you can also find me on instagram (tsoroevrashid).collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection 612
collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection 710
collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection 910

Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant