FORUMAMONTRES
AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
| |
Partagez

Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection

AuteurMessage
Rashid
Nouveau

collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Empty
MessageSujet: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Empty2019-09-21, 12:17

Hello everyone! I want to announce to all of you about the start of work on a new watch project. The idea for creating this watch came to me while studying the culture of ancient Rome and Greece. So once again, while reading a book about ancient Greek culture, I saw on one of the pages an image of a shield. Made of bronze, decorated with various metal inserts, he really impressed me and the idea immediately came to my mind: “What if to make the shield a central element of the watch’s design?”. In the process, I quickly realized that the shield cannot be an element of the dial or caseback, because in accordance with the original idea, he should be at the center of design and composition as a whole. Then it was decided to take the shield out and insert it into the glass. Then after the idea was outlined, I started working on the details.

collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Case_a11
collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Case_a12

This is a one-hand watch, but despite the absence of a minute hand, it is quite accurate to keep the time. So the wide end of the hand indicates the current hour, while the other, thin end of the hand indicates ten-minute intervals.

collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Hand_310

collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Hand_212

The lack of a visible hand attachment point creates the feeling that the hand is floating in the air, to create such an effect was one of the main tasks in this project. I decided to make the ends of the hand pointed, because the idea of ​​a shield evokes thoughts of bravery, courage and battles. I plan to polish the marks and ends of the hand using the mirror black polish technique with a small anglage on the ends of the hand. I also plan to make a dial using the hand hammer technique, followed by painting it with a blue lacquer. On the dial itself, I plan to install a ring with a marking of ten-minute intervals, it will be made of silverplated brass, with the printing of the marking itself. I'am planning to use a handmade crocodile leather strap, the buckle will be also made by hand.

This watch will be something like a test of the lifeability of an idea and therefore will be quite affordable. In the future, if the idea resonates with watch collectors, a significantly improved version with a higher-class movement will be released. All watches will be made only to order.

Key facts

Diameter: 44mm
Height: 11mm
Material: Stainless steel
Water resistance: 30m
Glass: Sapphire
Movement: ETA 6498-2
Functions: Hours, ten-minute intervals
Winding: Hand-wound
Frequency: 21600
Power reserve: 56 hours
Strap: handmade stainless steel buckle; handmade crocodile leather strap.
Suggested price: 3150-3450$

Below you can find images of 3D sketches of watch, please note that these are only sketches, not the final renders. In the future I will add more information, sketches an images.
collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Shield16
collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Shield19

For any another information please contact me by private message or by email rashid15ing@gmail.com . You can also find me on Facebook (Tsoroev Rashid) and Instagram (@tsoroevrashid) https://www.instagram.com/tsoroevrashid/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rashid
Nouveau

collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection   collection - Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection Empty2019-09-22, 09:32

There is a mistake in the text. Suggested price is $ 2450.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Tsoroev Rashid - Shield collection
Page 1 sur 1