FORUMAMONTRES
AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
| |

SAV Alpina

+5
adrien 69
Fokker III
nermal
King of the camping
rod
9 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
ROTOR69
Membre très actif
ROTOR69

Alpina - SAV Alpina - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAV Alpina   Alpina - SAV Alpina - Page 2 Empty12/3/2009, 22:09

Je verrais bien ce que vaut le SAV ALPINA - La mienne une automatique Manufacture (AL950) rst partie ce jour en SAV ... on verra je vous tiendrait au jus de la suite ...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
adrien 69
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: SAV Alpina   Alpina - SAV Alpina - Page 2 Empty12/3/2009, 22:53

ROTOR69 a écrit:
Je verrais bien ce que vaut le SAV ALPINA - La mienne une automatique Manufacture (AL950) rst partie ce jour en SAV ... on verra je vous tiendrait au jus de la suite ...

Impatient d'avoir ton retour....
adrien 69
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: SAV Alpina   Alpina - SAV Alpina - Page 2 Empty17/3/2009, 20:13

Bon ben voilà, faut gueuler vraiment fort pour être entendu.....
L'AD a donc contacté Alpina vendredi qui a fait partir en express une nouvelle montre....Que je suis allé chercher aujourd'hui. bravohap
Malheureusement, aucune explication sur la nouvelle erreur d'Alpina...J'ai donc pris ma plume (enfin mon clavier) et fait suivre ce mail à Alpina / Templus et mon AD en copie...Je doute d'avoir une quelconque réponse mais si c'est le cas je vous tiendrais au jus....

Vraiment déplorable comme expérience....

Le mail, pour rappel des faits:

"Dear Madam/Sir,

I am taking the time to write you this email as I am a strongly unsatisfied Alpina buyer and because I hope this will help you to improve.

Indeed, I bought an automatic Extrem Avalanche Regulator on the 8th of december 2008 (serial n°******) at one of your french retailers in Paris as a christmas gift for myself.
From the very first day, I noticed that the watch was often stopping (several times a day) even when I was wearing it which is just not normal for an automatic (or even non automatic) watch.
So, I decided to bring it back to the retailer the following day (9/12/08) to ask for a standard exchange.
The retailer told me that the national french distributor, Templus, was not doing things this way and that he had to send it to Templus after sales' service for a check-up first.
Then, I waited for 2 weeks and got the watch back on the 24th of december.

Unfortunatly, the problem remained the same after a few hours....
Of course,as soon as I came back from winter hollidays, on the 12th of january, I took the watche back to the retailer and asked once more for an exchange. Still not possible.
So, my Regulator went back another time to templus for another check-up....
I waited for 2 extra weeks for the watch to come back and got it back on friday 30th of january.

As (un)expected, the problem was still there so I went to the retailer on the following monday 2nd of february to require an exchange or I would have intend to sue him/templus/you.
He phoned Templus who said it was ok and that they need to send my watch directly to Alpina in Switzerland to proceed to this exchange. I supposed it was a matter of days....But I missed my watch another 6 weeks long time....
On the 12th of march, the retailer phoned me to confirm the watch was back but that Alpina did only proceed to an exchange of the movement. Even if it was not as fine as forecasted, I accepted to come and pick up my watch.

Here is the most unbelievable part of the story.
When I reached my retailer's place, he gave me the watch.
Having a fisrt look at it, everything looked ok. But when I looked at the back of the watche.... The movement that has been changed were not the good one! It was a poor one without any kind of finition!!!?? Even the "côtes de Geneve" were missing!! (picture of the part I am talking about is attached to this email for example).

I just can't understand/imagine how such a mistake can happen with a brand which aims to be seen as a Luxury one!!??Don't you check the watches before to send them back to customers??!! Is it the way you are going to manage your new "tourbillon"'s customers? How can such an awfull movement be sent back to one of your customer who is already waiting for his watch since more than 3 months?

To conclude, the retailer asked you for a quick exchange of the entire watch and once more I had to come back to his office today, 17th of march to pick the new watche.

As a reminder, please note that:

- I have purchased one of your products on the 10th of december.
- I have finally got it working today (but for how long....??!! Isn't your communication based on the solidity of your watches?), so more than 3 months after my purchase/christmas which has been very frustrating for me.
- The standard exchange has been refused twice by Templus.
- I have been to my retailer's place 7 times because of my watche's default, that means 7 * 1h30 of time loss > more than 10h!!!! I do not even speak about economical injury....
- I will still be afraid of having to face your after sales' service in the future.
- My best friend came with me when I purchased the watche and he found the design so fine that he were about to take one of your manufacture regulator (he is a Omega owner and is in a "Suiss made watch" club). But when he saw my difficulties with you, he dropped the idea...
- I have been discussing about this matter with other Alpina's french clients on internet and it looks that I am not the only one to have faced long and unefficiant answers. As you are trying to come back to a market that Alpina brand has left during a few years, those kind of problems have to be urgently solved because internet allows those informations to be widespread very quickly....

For me, this situation is none of the retailer fault but only shows a huge whickness in Templus' workshop and in Alpina quality control management when fixed watches are leaving from Switzerland.
I hope that you will take this message into account in order to avoid any other poor quality service in the future, which is definitely NOT what a luxury watche owner is expecting from its brand.
My feeling is that it has been quite a pity to face those problems as I do really apreciate Alpina's design as you are one of the only one to produce regulators which are my favorite type of watches but I do not think I will take another time the risk to deal with your brand in the future.

Regards,
"
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: SAV Alpina   Alpina - SAV Alpina - Page 2 Empty17/3/2009, 20:32

bon malgré le manque d'explications de la part d'Alpina et ton AD, on peut dire que ça se termine finalement bien vu que tu as une montre toute neuve.

le principal, c'était quand même ça. Mais effectivement il est dommage d'avoir a en arriver là mais j'ai l'impression que c'est un peu comme ça dans tout les commerces.
jackyaudio
Membre référent
jackyaudio

MessageSujet: Re: SAV Alpina   Alpina - SAV Alpina - Page 2 Empty17/3/2009, 20:34

content que ca se termine enfin et bien pour toi....
bravo pour ta détermination et aussi ton anglais...!
j'espère que le plaisir que tu auras a la porter fera oublier cette déconvenue impardonable, mais apparemment ils ont pris conscience de la bourde commise...

SAV Alpina
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2